Saturday, August 22, 2009

Deadlines and Updates

I am honestly attempting to write more than one story for this blog. The usual excuses apply and are just as usually lame. I should have a second story up by Thursday, August 27. It is even oddly topical with GW's recent releases, but that is all I will say at the moment.

I am toying with the Father Justinian story as well. I want to expand it to the original ending I had in mind, and also throw in more combat detail. I felt, and still feel, that it was truncated and rather weak while rushing through the last couple paragraphs. Writing at a public terminal is not conducive to creativity.

In terms of any sort of regular schedule, my early goal of one story a week was wildly optimistic. I can do one a month, with mild discipline, and if I can keep to that, I will be quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment